1976 Cadillac ambulance

The person needs to take some real photos if they plan on selling that.

Where are the interior photos and the outside photos so you can really see it ?
Oh, ya, who would want to ?

I dig customs, but this is not for me.

Darren

:thumbsdown:

Maybe I see it differently than others, but as long as the "basic car" hasn't been hacked up beyond belief all the rest of it is a paint job. The interior would be a whole different animal, if it's relatively intact...no problem, missing could get expensive.

If I were looking for a 75/76 Superior high top, this one would do nicely.

Maybe I see it differently than others, but as long as the "basic car" hasn't been hacked up beyond belief all the rest of it is a paint job. The interior would be a whole different animal, if it's relatively intact...no problem, missing could get expensive...
I agree, if most of it is "there", it can be repainted. But the seller's comment that it "seats 11" tells me, without a photo, that the original interior is probably long gone.

that is the only killer in my book. the purple will make a lovely guide coat to block it with and superiors need all the blocking you can give them. but you hack up the interior and toss it away you can't replace it unless you have a rust belt parts car that did not get left out in a field with the glass down.

Im not a fan of this either, but you have to admit, it is SO much better then seeing another Ecto wannabe, at least this one is an original idea, not a poor rendition of one that has been over done far too much.

Maybe I see it differently than others, but as long as the "basic car" hasn't been hacked up beyond belief all the rest of it is a paint job. The interior would be a whole different animal, if it's relatively intact...no problem, missing could get expensive.

If I were looking for a 75/76 Superior high top, this one would do nicely.

I am with Russell and Steve, it is all on the interior, the shell is an easy fix.

Back