91 Cadillac hearse by Eureka Coach

91 Cadillac hearse built by Eureka Coach.In 2015 I was looking for a vehicle for transporting my dogs. They were getting older and having difficulty getting in and out of my truck due to the height of the vehicle. Also, once inside there was not a lot of room for them in the backseat. That is when I found this 91 Cadillac hearse built by Eureka. It was the perfect vehicle for them, low entry through the side door with a built in step and plenty of room in the back. I purchased the car and went through it from bumper to bumper. I put 4 new tires on it, replaced the battery, water pump, had the AC recharged and gave the car a thorough cleaning. That is when I realized that during the process of converting the vehicle into a funeral coach the windows in both the left and right side rear doors were fixed in place. I suppose the previous owner was not concerned with the comfort of the rear passengers. I spent several weeks locating what I needed in order to restore their operation. Once that was complete I installed padding and covers in the back to protect the interior and to make it more comfortable for my two dogs. They were quite happy with their K9 limousine. My wife loves the license plate as we have five German Shepherds. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Cadillac-Brougham/333725920832?hash=item4db39d6e40:g:G~gAAOSwNIZfY3Im

Back