Double sided Ambulance spotlights

I see them on eBay, but usually they are missing parts that are no longer available. Unity has redesigned the entire line, and the old parts are no longer available. The heads can be put on any of the old spotlight units, and as long as you have good handle and shafts, you are OK. Here are 2 that sold a while ago...143580858606

I can't get were they feel the condition of these parts lights warrant the price asked. You have 6 to 8 pieces to re plate at around 100 pucks a piece. If it has a mirror you will need to replace that. I felt foolish paying 500 for a pair of new s6 ones from unity but i was really money ahead. I still have to send in two mirror heads to get plated and two mounts. Get
a pair of mirrors, cut holes in my new spots. But had i payed the 145-200 + 45 bucks shipping each and had to rebuild them, send in the head and ring, get a new bulb, cut a new mirror. 500 for brand new slip it in have it work right out of the box sounds good. Now if i was closer to Peter it would have been a excuse for 4-5 trips out there. But I'm not and unity had free shipping. Right now these are cheap enough if you have a working set on you car and just want to. swap the head.

Last edited:
I am really surprised that this pair didn't bring more that $42. All of the valuable parts are there.

These arrived today. The condition is near NOS! If these were ever on a vehicle, they wouldn't have been on one for over 5 years. As nice as they come!

Back