1960 Cadillac Hearse by Superior Coach Corp.

1960 Cadillac Hearse by Superior Coach Corp.GREAT DISCRIPTION! Go to YouTube and type in - 1960 Cadillac Hearse walk around and drive.
It runs and stops well. It doesn’t overheat or vapor lock. I had the fuel system rebuilt. New carb, fuel lines, boiled tank and electronic fuel pump.
34,000 miles on odometer. I don’t know if it’s actual miles. The motor doesn’t smoke. I run the car all over town. I even took it on a 100 mile round trip. BUT the tires are old and it has exhaust leaks. It also leaks a good amount of transmission fluid. I’m sure many other things are wrong with it. I recommend you have a mechanic go through it before you drive it.
The body is rusty and all the fabric interior is rough. The wood floor in rear has rot. The bumper’s are pretty good. The interior metal parts are very nice. Steering wheel, gages, dash and the rest. If you redo the interior it will look great! Imagine curtains in those windows.The windshield is cracked. I recently measured it. I think it’s the same size as a 60 coupe. I always thought the windshield was a special size. I don’t think it is anymore. When I address this in the video I thought it was a special size. All the other glass is good.https://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Cadillac-Other/233371321260?hash=item365603c3ac:g:q7MAAOSwOTZdp654

Back