Air Shocks for 72 Superior

James Fischer

PCS Member
Well my mechanic currently has the 72 Superior..... 6' feet in the air......
getting the bumper changed out,and new exhaust put in.....
He also noted that the air shocks are both toast.....the one on the drivers side didnt even have a stem on the bottom of the shock..it totaly rusted off....
That being said....I would like to get opinions on the BEST type of air shock to look for or any other type...that would fit the needs of the 72....
Thank you all in advance....:3some:
Well I think I just answered my own question.... :poster_oops: .I did a SEARCH......Thank you Paul for your helpful post !!! :thumbsup:

Haven't checked recently, but the best place to buy them in the past was Rockauto.com and if you search "discount coupon for rock auto", you can get an additional 5% off... Second least expensive place that I found was Autozone, but that was a while ago, and they play games with their pricing from month to month..

Air Shocks

I researched air shocks for my 71 Lifeliner and everyone was around $180.00 installed. I then went to one of our friendly sponsors and bought Brand New name brand air shocks for $60.00 + $20.00 Installation. So Membership does have it's privileges

Russ

Back