Vintage Ambulance Parking Sign

Better to be a sign hoarder. I had a call from a guy about two years ago. He said one of my friends told him to call and wanted to donate some beer cans to German Shepherd Rescue. My thought was this was going to be a waste of time. So I get in the Suburban a go the 15 miles to the guys house, go down the basement and WOW! no way is this going in the Suburban. Back the next day with the ROLLBACK a 19 foot body. Jan came a long to help. We FILLED the 19 foot body and 1/2 back from the cab again for a second layer (boy could this guy drink beer) and off to the non ferrous metals scrap yard. WOW! $312.00 for the dogs so hoarding can be beautiful. Kurt keep it up!

Better to be a sign hoarder. I had a call from a guy about two years ago. He said one of my friends told him to call and wanted to donate some beer cans to German Shepherd Rescue. My thought was this was going to be a waste of time. So I get in the Suburban a go the 15 miles to the guys house, go down the basement and WOW! no way is this going in the Suburban. Back the next day with the ROLLBACK a 19 foot body. Jan came a long to help. We FILLED the 19 foot body with trash bags full of cans and 1/2 back from the cab again for a second layer (boy could this guy drink beer) and off to the non ferrous metals scrap yard. WOW! $312.00 for the dogs so hoarding can be beautiful. Kurt keep it up!

I guess this constitutes another collection

All 3 are legit, used signs. The center sign looks black/white in the photo, but it is actually brown w/ tan lettering.

Attachments

• Ambulance Signs.jpg
    Ambulance Signs.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 198
Added another sign to the collection

Picked up another cool embossed sign this week.

Attachments

• Ambulance Entrance Sign.jpg
    Ambulance Entrance Sign.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 101
Back