'77 correct M/M keyfob

Im looking to buy a good condition period correct factory keyfob for my '77 M/M coach. The one that says M-M Funeral Coaches and Ambulances Miller-Meteor Division on the back.

Here is a pic of one I have that came from a late 60,s M-M .Sorry not for sale but posted it as a possible reference pic.

Attachments

• DSC09834.jpg
    DSC09834.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 190
key fobs

There is more than one type of key fob out there. My leather one has a slight difference than the one pictured.
Note the Funeral Coaches & Ambulances. They used an ampersand instead of a dash. The reverse side has a clear panel to set in an ID tag.
The other one is medium gray vinyl with brick red lettering. Nothing on the reverse side.
Josh, I am sure we can find one with your name on it. I will keep looking.
Mike

Attachments

• MM key fob 01.jpg
    MM key fob 01.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 176
  • MM key fob 02.jpg
    MM key fob 02.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 166
There is more than one type of key fob out there. My leather one has a slight difference than the one pictured.
Note the Funeral Coaches & Ambulances. They used an ampersand instead of a dash. The reverse side has a clear panel to set in an ID tag.
The other one is medium gray vinyl with brick red lettering. Nothing on the reverse side.
Josh, I am sure we can find one with your name on it. I will keep looking.
Mike

Mike, are you postitve its an ampersand in the logo and not a + (plus). I know they had a plus in the logos on the cars but Ive never seen a & in the logo.

John, Mike's referring to the ampersand in the line "Funeral Coaches & Ambulances".
The other one from Dan says "Funeral Coaches - Ambulances".

Back