2012 Professional Car Calendars for sale!

:peek-a-boo:
We are back!
Finally, the 2012 Tri-State Chapter Professional Car Calendars are back from the printers!

For Sale... 2012 Professional Car Calendars!
A Professional Car Calendar featuring 12 different professional cars across the whole range from limousines to flower cars, combinations, hearses and ambulances. Something to suite everyone!

The 2012 calendar features the following coaches...

1956 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine
1964 Flxible Buick Ambulance
1970 Superior Cadillac Flower Car
1969 MM Cadillac Hearse
1972 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine
1954 Studebaker Ambulet
1976 MM Cadillac Combination
1973 MM Cadillac Ambulance
1968 MM Cadillac Ambulance
1981 S&S Cadillac Victoria Hearse
1937 Meteor Cadillac LaSalle Hearse
1964 S&S Cadillac Ambulance

12 high quality photos of unique coaches.
Printed and bound professionally.

We have been doing this calendar fund raiser for the Tri-State Chapter since 2003. Every year a new set of vehicles in high quality color. All proceeds go toward the operating costs of the Tri-State Chapter in the way of car show entrance fees, summer picnics and our support of the International Meet every year. We have a very active chapter and we are able to offset most costs with the help of this fundraiser.

Prices and shipping are as follows...
* Calendars are $12.00 each.
* Shipping within the United States is $2.50 for the first calendar... and 75 cents for each after the first.
* International shipping is available. I will do my best to get you the fastest and most cost effective shipping.
* Priority shipping is also available. Within the United States, Priority shipping will be $5.00 for one calendar w/flat rate shipping. Multiple calendar Priority shipping will depend on amount of calendars and location.
* Payment can be made to professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com through Paypal or check or money order can be mailed to me at the address listed below. Please do not make checks or money orders out to me. Please make out any payments directly to Tri-State PCS or Tri-State Chapter. It makes it easier to deposit them directly into our chapter account.
* Please contact me at professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com with any questions.

Any current Tri-State Chapter members... Please contact me before ordering or paying... Membership has it's privileges!

Again, if you have any questions at all, please contact me. Call if you need, but I work shift work and am not always home. I check my e-mail daily so it is the easiest way to contact me. Payments can be sent to the address listed below.

Thanks to everyone that has supported us in the past and thank you in advance for all the new supporters.

Chuck Snyder, II
Tri-State Chapter
Professional Car Society

contact information...

professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

724-346-4279

Charles E Snyder, II
309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

Cover shot!

Attachments

• cover small jpeg.jpg
    cover small jpeg.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 621
Plenty left Mike.

We have 150 total coming. I picked up about half Friday and will get the rest Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Lots to go around!

Mike,

Shipping to Canada is the same as the listed shipping for the United States. Believe it or not, the difference in cost to ship to Canada is so small that it isn't worth having separate shipping costs. Hmmm... maybe I should list the shipping as North American.

North American Shipping is $2.50 for the first and an additional 50 for each after the first.

Thanks! :thumb:

Chuck

Got mine in the mail 2 days after I ordered it. Great job as always, very nicely done. Mis. July is a very familiar face to me.

Josh

Chuck, mine arrived yesterday and I have it hanging at my office now. Great job on the calendar and thanks for the speedy shipping! :)

One month into '12, it's time to put them on sale!

Sales have been really good so far!
Thanks to all that have already purchased!

For those that haven't had a chance yet, this is the time...

Calendar prices reduced 15% off the original price!

2012 Tri-State Professional Car Calendars now $10 each!

All other terms still apply with shipping and payment.

Please feel free to e-mail or PM me if you have any questions.

Again... Thanks All!

Rich,
Yes, the calendars will be with me at the Micro Meet!

Jonathon,
All the payment information is in the first post of this thread. PM me with your information and I will get them ready for you. Include your address and how you are sending payment so that I look for it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back