Happy St. Patrick's Day Ya'll

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I am wearing a green sweater with green beads I got from Mardi Gras. There are so many people in green walking around downtown Flint today and having so much fun drinking green beer. It is 58 degrees!!!

im NOT Irish but Im eating my dinner of Corned Beef, red potatoes & carrots & Irish soda bread! I refuse to cook cabbage in my house, but I'll eat it elsewhere! And for those who are wondering, and even if you are not, Im English/French and Cuban!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! I'm at work today and tonight, I'm Irish so this is just another day for me. Years ago I would have been out drinking, but hey what can I say, I have a pro-car to restore! My wife did make me corned beef and cabbage, it was delicious.

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone also, i to had my cornbeef and cabbage and carrott's, don't let my last name fool you i,m Polish, Irish,1/4 French Canadian and bunch of other thing's from eastern europe the key name is (Guthrie)

Last edited:
St. Paddy's Day...

Good morning Lad's and Lassie's. I'm in my office making an effort as best and I can to remember what the heck happened last night and what I did. Oh, my head hurts!!!! :cheers::soapbox:

It celebration of St. Pattys day, (next line stole from freind on FB) who dalll dun see da leprechaun say yyyyyeeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!:yum:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7CL-Vyo1U[/ame]

it was yesterday ?? does this mean I Have to take off my green shirt and socks off and pour out my green beer. I though it was today.

Good morning Lad's and Lassie's. I'm in my office making an effort as best and I can to remember what the heck happened last night and what I did. Oh, my head hurts!!!! :cheers::soapbox:

As Sung By the Irish Rovers Wasnt That a Party Could've been the 3 or 4 six packs I dont Know But Look at the Mess i am In LOL

Russ

Back