Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Archived Craigslist Discussions

Archived Craigslist Discussions Archived posts This forum is for old Craigslist discussions that have all the pertinent information to the item, such as pictures and descriptions. It is closed for new thread and discussion posting.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM
PCS Past President / Senior Website Administrator

Thanked 12,088 Times in 3,979 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John ED Renstrom View Post
I have a 1969 MM torn apart right now hoping the get it back together soon the guy that owns it has all ready forgotten it's his
When he says it is torn apart, he isn't joking. I am wonding if he will remember where everything goes when it comes time to put it back together.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Steinberg For This Useful Post:
Jeremy D. Ledford (12-12-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Website Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default free transport

paul, id be glad to drive your torn up car to you. would not charge a thing. id just need to stop by home on the way and rest for a few weeks before making that long journey to the right coast. when will it be ready so i can go pick it up? id probaly drop something off while i was there. secret purchase the wife doesnt know about that will have to be paid for out of my secret slush fund. its red and hightop is all i will say now but i will have it done by summer one way or another. let me know so i can pack and fill up. trying to help. let me know... kyle
Old 12-11-2012, 08:07 PM

Default Quick restoration update

I have started from the front of the Ambulance and working my way back. The front bumper has be pushed up and it not lined up correctly in progress of fixing, New power steering hose have went on this week, due to what the guy I bought it from saying was a oil leak, in have purchased a complete front end kit and it well be started by the end of the week, it don't look like the guy evey changed the brakes on the ambulance, which in case had to order two new rotors, calipers and bearing. I have reinstalled most of the inside part that he took apart and I found in the basement of the auto/lube shop. Still missing the divider and cover that goes behind the seat to cover spare tire, also missing all the siren components. It's slowly coming back to life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas Green For This Useful Post:
Jeremy D. Ledford (12-12-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 PM
PCS Member

Question searching for another mate........

My 1970 Volunteer ambulance already has a flower car for a mate, but it would like to find a 1970 landau side-loader to make it really happy!