Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Archived Craigslist Discussions

Archived Craigslist Discussions Archived posts This forum is for old Craigslist discussions that have all the pertinent information to the item, such as pictures and descriptions. It is closed for new thread and discussion posting.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Martin Harvey;86840]Since we are the most concerned group on this kind of car, how many tire kickers here got the chance to receive some interior shots when he first put the ambulance for sale?

I totally agree with that, but he has no way of knowing that. Just sounds like he dosent care one way or another..I know i tried to sell my 60 Belvidere a couple rears ago. There was this one guy that must have called and made plans to come see it at least 10 times. every week and every time the day he was supposed to show up he would call and cancel. After a while i stopped answering his calls.

He does sound like a grumpy jerk tho.. I know i called on a checker once on an add with no pics. Seller said it was rusty... I said rusty or rotted out. He started yelling at me !!!! What the hell is the difference.... It s rusty ... rusty means rusty. I said rusty means surface rust.... Rot holes mean you can but your hand threw the holes... He calmed down and said it was rotten then hung up.... Some people should not even bother selling stuff if they cant deal with answering simple qwestions... wow

ok i am done ranting...
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Newman For This Useful Post:
Don Wasley (10-27-2012)
Old 10-20-2012, 11:48 AM
PCS Member

Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,620 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

[quote=Paul Newman;86884]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Harvey View Post
Since we are the most concerned group on this kind of car, how many tire kickers here got the chance to receive some interior shots when he first put the ambulance for sale?

I totally agree with that, but he has no way of knowing that. Just sounds like he dosent care one way or another..I know i tried to sell my 60 Belvidere a couple rears ago. There was this one guy that must have called and made plans to come see it at least 10 times. every week and every time the day he was supposed to show up he would call and cancel. After a while i stopped answering his calls.

He does sound like a grumpy jerk tho.. I know i called on a checker once on an add with no pics. Seller said it was rusty... I said rusty or rotted out. He started yelling at me !!!! What the hell is the difference.... It s rusty ... rusty means rusty. I said rusty means surface rust.... Rot holes mean you can but your hand threw the holes... He calmed down and said it was rotten then hung up.... Some people should not even bother selling stuff if they cant deal with answering simple qwestions... wow

ok i am done ranting...
I agree. Ones persons slight rust may be anothers severe rust, or vise versa. I dont see why they would get mad answering simple questions.
1985 Eureka Pontiac Chieftain hearse
1995 Superior Chevrolet Chancellor hearse
See all my pro cars past and present in my photo album