How cool is this...

I had the Criterion at the funeral home all weekend just checking it out after the repairs to the oil leak and all lifters replaced. Today I get a call from a man who claims his Mom worked out of that rig in the 70's. He went into great detail about Millington first getting the rig then the merger and then off to Long Hill. He claims he knows Leo as well.

Never know who you might run into with these monsters. :893USA-Smilie-thumb

Good stuff Richard, it's always fun to hear people talk about how they worked out of our old ambulances. Especially when someone recognized YOUR rig & knew more of it's history... bet that made your day to meet someone who remembered it!

Good stuff Richard, it's always fun to hear people talk about how they worked out of our old ambulances. Especially when someone recognized YOUR rig & knew more of it's history... bet that made your day to meet someone who remembered it!

You're right, it is!:)

more pages filled in the Hx book. did you asked him why the ordered it that way?

His Mom worked out it and all he remembered was the thing was huge with no windows. When he drove by and saw Long Hill still on the sign he knew it was the same rig. He offered to buy the Long Hill sign but when and if I change it, I promised Leo he would get it.

Back