Storekeeper Items

Nicholas Studer

PCS Elected Director 2022-2025
I will be arriving to RAP late Monday evening. If you wish to purchase back-issues of the Society's journal on-site, I have issues 178 onward available and can bring what you request. Please PM or e-mail me.

Side note: I'm planning on staying at Ellsworth AFB (about 15 minutes from the host hotel) to save on travel costs. If anyone wants to share a rental car or wouldn't mind getting me from there - I'd be interested.

Nick,
Keep in touch with Ed as to your transportation situation. We aren't going to leave you hangin! One of us will come after you! I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. It looks like you are about 9ish miles to the East of the host hotel.

Possibly they can hook you up with a harness, and drop you off from one of the military drones....:D

I will have a car up there you can use. have the shuttle drop you off at the host hotel. or are you dropping in on a military hop?

Nick,
Keep in touch with Ed as to your transportation situation. We aren't going to leave you hangin! One of us will come after you! I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. It looks like you are about 9ish miles to the East of the host hotel.

I will have a car up there you can use. have the shuttle drop you off at the host hotel. or are you dropping in on a military hop?

Very kind of you Ed, thanks for the call yesterday!

Back