It's a small world

Fred Goerlitz

Northeast Chapter / PCS Life Member
On Saturday, May 20 I attended the Clinton First Aid & Rescue Squad and Clinton Fire Department's Anniversary parade. I was quite shocked when 2 of Clinton EMS' members told me they had actually ran calls in my ambulance. They are Paul Smith and Charlie Collins who both joined the St. John's First Aid Squad in Fords, NJ in the early '80's. It was great chatting with them. It made my day!

Attachments

• 3487.jpg
    3487.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 3479.jpg
    3479.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Charles Collins and Paul Smith with FA18.jpg
    Charles Collins and Paul Smith with FA18.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 238
My 68 Miller Meteor 48" Vol is originally from the Greenbank NJ Squad. Do you have any contacts with that group if they are still in existence? I wouldn't mind bringing her home to Jersey for an event.

My 68 Miller Meteor 48" Vol is originally from the Greenbank NJ Squad. Do you have any contacts with that group if they are still in existence? I wouldn't mind bringing her home to Jersey for an event.

I don't but know someone who might. Glad that car got saved.

I spoke with Rich Litton (PCS member and NJ ambulance guru) who lives in southern NJ. The '68 was purchased used by Green Bank around 1970 from somewhere in Maryland and had it until the late '80's when they traded it in. They also had a 1967 they got from somewhere in northern NJ. They painted the '67 red to match the '68. Once I get contact info I'll PM you

Thanks. I have one px of the car in Greenbank sitting with what must be the 67. Would be great to have more px and documentation of her years of service.

Back