not that into ambulances BUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...this complete, rot-free '57 Superior sitting on a high plateau decades awaiting to be 'found', loved, and respected is pretty damn sweet:

57supamb2.jpg

57supamb2b.jpg

Ideas of current economic recession market value range?

it's like any other used car. just pretend it's a 57 two door Ht. sitting in the same place in the same condition. ran when parked 30 years ago. I would say if you get it for a grand you have payed a lot for it. but then depending on what you have to do to get it running maybe you stole it. you got to want it to get it.

Transport alone will cost more. Perhaps my offer should consist of subtracting a grand off the top and demanding the difference up front before the hauler shows up.

Unless you meant that if this '57 was sitting in your back yard John you'd be happy to sell it for a grand. Goes both ways.

it's so hard to put a value on any car sitting in the field. all you have is, I wounder ifs. but a complete car with all the glass and trim. the interiors still together so that everything is there is priceless. but yes if I had that car in that condition here in my yard and you waved a grand at me it would be yours. now the man in Tx may have a different idea what his savings account is worth. so again it's the nursing home thing and it depends. it depends mainly on how in love with the car you are and how much he is!!! but you still got to figure spending a grand to get it home. it may not cost that much but better plan on it. my run down to Midland from here and home ran a little over 650 not counting the tires we replaced. we did it on the motel 6 and McDonald's over 3 days. now add in the tires and needing a oil change on the tow rig and your right at that figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back