Please pray for Colorado

Joseph G Unrein

PCS Member
A mass shooting at the Aurora Mall, Aurora Colorado has injured numerous people and dozens dead. The FBI says 14 people are dead and 50 injured. Witnesses say someone set off smoke bombs or teargas, put on a gas mask and started firing an assault rifle. Police are telling reporters on scene that one suspect is under arrest. Buses were seen taking witnesses away. It's believed they are being taken to Gateway High School for questioning. It's not clear how seriously the injuries are of the wounded.

Read more: http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/new...ml?feed=104668&article=10283158#ixzz21AGm2X00

In Toronto,Ont we had 2killed 25 shot at a neighborhood BBQ. now this in Colorado what in the world are we coming to,prayers out to you folks,:smileflagcan:

A mass shooting at the Aurora Mall, Aurora Colorado has injured numerous people and dozens dead. The FBI says 14 people are dead and 50injured. Witnesses say someone set off smoke bombs or teargas, put on a gas mask and started firing an assault rifle. Police are telling reporters on scene that one suspect is under arrest. Buses were seen taking witnesses away. It's believed they are being taken to Gateway High School for questioning. It's not clear how seriously the injuries are of the wounded.

Read more: http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/new...ml?feed=104668&article=10283158#ixzz21AGm2X00

I graduated from that high school and hung out at the Aurora Mall when I was a teenager. Aurora was really a great place and it saddens me to hear this. Prayers to everyone touched by this event.

Another nut job

Just another kook who thought "I'm going to get even with the world for all
of my problems" Unfortunatly, he took a bunch of innocent people out,and wounded many others in the process.And then he did not kill himself in the end,and now the liberal idiots in charge will shuttle him through the court system.They will be worried more about his"rights"than those of all the people
that he killed and injured.

I'm suprised that nobody in the theatre was carrying a gun. Too bad,they would have saved a lot of lives by taking out this subhuman piece of
trash. the gun haters will have a ball with this one!

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and with the
injured for their speedy recovery.

One of Colorado shooting victims narrowly missed Eaton Centre shooting

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...y-missed-eaton-centre-shooting-163183416.html

A young American woman who narrowly missed a deadly shooting at Toronto's Eaton Centre last month was among the victims of a deadly shooting at a Colorado movie theatre on Friday.

Ghawi, who visited Toronto last month, had written on her blog on June 5 that she was eating inside of the Eaton Centre food court when an "odd feeling" made her walk out of the shopping mall just minutes before shots rang out.

"It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting," she wrote.

"'What started off as a trip to the mall to get sushi and shop, ended up as a day that has forever changed my life."

Ghawi, who had moved from San Antonio to Denver to pursue her dream of becoming a TV sportscaster, also described in her blog how the Toronto shooting made think about life and mortality.

"I was shown how fragile life was on Saturday," she said. "I saw the terror on bystanders’ faces. I saw the victims of a senseless crime. I saw lives change. I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath."

Local media reported that Ghawi, who also goes by the name Jessica Redfield, was at the theatre watching the movie with long-time friend Brent Lowak, who was shot once and is undergoing surgery.

Ghawi's family confirmed to local media that Jessica had been fatally wounded in the shooting, while her brother Jordan twitted "this could easily be the worst night of my life."

This was horrific act by a lone gunman. We pray for the quick recovery of those that have been wounded, and for those that perished at the hands of this deranged person.

Its getting to the point its not even safe to leave the house anymore. A couple towns near me have shootings almost every day.
The people that do this type of mass killings are getting more and more common. I dont care if you have personal troubles and want to end your life, fine kill yourself, but dont take innocent people with you, that is uncalled for and cowardly.
Another thing I hate is they always blame it on music, video games, violent movies, or the like. It is a B.S. scape goat. I have played these games, watched horror movies since I can remember, and always have listen to heavy and death metal, and never have thought of taking out a whole building of people.
Maybe the goverment should put more funding torward mental health instead of cutting it and closing places down, this person may have gotten the help he needed and saved many lives. :my2cents:

I do feel bad for the victoms and their familys of this and other events like this.

got to listen to the talking heads go over this today in one waiting room after another. sound to me like a classic case of Paranoid schizophrenia. they is no defense against some one suffering from this type of mental health problem. except get them before they get you. the numbers he wounded here are quite high normally they only get 2 or 3 with all the rounds and guns they carry. but to listen to the talking heads we now need the TSA agents to check us before we enter the theater. when are they going to own up to it's them going on and on about it that brings these people out of the wood work. if they would just stick to the facts and go in with other stuff it would not seem to someone unbalance as the way to go.

Back