METAL Oxygen Key or Wrench

James Fischer

PCS Member
Would anyone have a spare "Old School" Oxygen wrench.....that they would like to sell ??....I have several of the newer style..but just does not go well in a vintage ambulance....
I would prefer one with "chain"...but not a big deal....:specool:
Thank you all......
Jim

you really need a wheel. they one with the slot in the canter and the heavy ribbed rubber around the out side. they had the chain on them to. but don't forget the metal bib. not if I remember right the chain was on the bib and it went to the wrench or the wheel.

you really need a wheel. they one with the slot in the canter and the heavy ribbed rubber around the out side. they had the chain on them to. but don't forget the metal bib. not if I remember right the chain was on the bib and it went to the wrench or the wheel.

Well we used to use the "wheel" also,,,,but I figured those would be even harder to find..then the wrench....but I would be happy with either...
Of course our rigs never had the chain on them...and when one crew lost theirs or left it at a scene somehow,,YOURS would magically disappear....when your rig was parked in the ER slot !! :confused:

Ironically they now supply us with crappy green plastic ones,because they cost a dime a dozen,guess what,they have all disappeared too,somewhere someone has the biggest collection of them going,now to find out who.and get you one....:confused:

Back