73 Cadillac door handles

Just sending my feelers out to see if anyone may have a nice looking set of 73 Cadillac door handles. I need 5 over all but if I can get them at the right price from a PCS member, I will not have to get mine rechromed.

Thanks

it will run you 80 to 100 bucks each to re plate them. finding a good used one usually means the best junk used. but if you check the caddy sites you can find them new for about half what it costs to plate. 3 rights and 2 lefts. use your plungers as they are cut for your car. be sure and mark them with something as each door is cut different.

Desert Valley Auto Parts in Casa Grande, AZ, was selling outside door handles for $25.00 each within the past couple of months. They almost know me on a first name basis by now, as I have been purchasing, exchanging and returning GM door handles for my Olds for well over a year by now.

I will probably be going past there on my way to Tucson on Feb. 22, so let me know if you want me to look around. Keep in mind that they are not "new", so don't expect perfection. On a side note, my rear door handle did not end up matching anything that GM offered in the late '50's, so I finally ended up getting my original one replated. I don't suspect you would have the same problem, but you may want to match one of the right side handles up with the rear door one to make sure they are identical.

the rear load door is a mystery thats for sure. it turns out the rear for this 69 is a cut down right with a completely different plunger.

Back