what I saw at the swap meet

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
The local fair grounds was the site for a auto swap meet this weekend. The crowd, amount of cars for show and sale were not up to the summer numbers. I did find one 1989 Eureka Buick end loader for sale in the car corral. White exterior with a padded gray top. The interior is a medium blue velour material. Tires were very good. 5 Litre V8 engine. $2900 was the asking price on this 79k mile coach. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would say this is a high 2 to low 3 rating car. Not perfect but seems to have been well taken care of. The engine by was dusty but not greasy or oil soaked. The bier pins were still in the back. If you want more info on this coach pm me here. I did take the phone number that was on the windshield. The seller was probably out looking to see what was for sale.
This was in Springfield, Ohio.
Mike

Last edited:
It was a pretty good turnout for the WINTER meet, like last year, with 65-70 degree temperatures.

I didn't see anything pro-car related besides the hearse, but I did see a mirror/spotlight a guy wanted $400 for (not restored). I bought a $10 bicycle off of him.

Back