1959 Cad S&S Amb parts needed, side trim, etc

There was a guy, Mark Christy, who owned the same car. He sold it 5-6 years ago. I contacted him and he sent me this pic of the interior. I'll have to look to see if there are any marks on the floor which would be evidence that it had a bench.

Attachments

• S&S Rear Interior overview.jpg
    S&S Rear Interior overview.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 134
I was wondering if it was a right hand gurney. That would indeed be a custom order. And the only S&S i have heard of with one.

flooring

By pure luck, I DO have a couple pieces of that Armstrong flooring that was so popular back then.............Let me know if you need some.

Nick - Professional High Bodies could have either squad benches or jump seats - my '67 has the bench, of my 3 '76s, two have jump seats, one has a bench.

Kurt - as Nick said, the full width flooring doesn't negate having a squad bench - in removing the bench in my '67, I can attest that the flooring runs fully underneath the bench, and the interior is fully trimmed out in vinyl behind the bench - if you remove the bench, the only thing you would notice is the screw holes in the floor.

I would say that placement of the rear in-floor compartment door does indicate a bench, but you should see some screw holes in the floor if that were the case.

Back