New Grille Badge Announcement

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
The Friends of the Professional Car Society is pleased to announce that the new "Life Member" Grille Badge sample has been delivered. We will now start taking orders for this grille badge. The badge is made of nickel/chrome plated bronze with the 4 color cloisonné PCS emblem, and is attached to the grille with 2 metal studs and a chrome plated backing bar. The badge measures 3.250" wide, and 3.776" high
This will be a limited edition badge, so please place your order early. The introductory price is going to be $50, plus $8.00 shipping, including insurance. We will advise you where to send payment, once the new badges are in hand. These are only available by mail to United States address's. Shipping to foreign countries will be quoted separately. Buyers will be responsible for all custom fees & duties. For sale to Life Members only.

Sorry for the poor quality picture, the sun had already set when the mail arrived. The people that have purchased these in the past, can attest to how magnificent they are. Better pictures will be posted tomorrow..

picture below....

For those wanting the original grille badge, the price is $50, plus $8 domestic insured shipping by United States Postal Service. These are rapidly running out, so don't wait.

Attachments

• MVC-028L.JPG
    MVC-028L.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 749
Are you ordering the regular badges or the LIFE MEMBER badges?

Only Life Members can order Life badges, but any dues paying member may order the regular badge. The price is the same. Unless it says Life Member under their name, then I know that they want the regular badge. Presently, we are only accepting money for the regular badges. There are only 20 or so of the regular badges left, and we won't be reordering them until the last one is gone, and there are commitments for additional badges.

The Life Member badges arrived today. I will be packing them for mailing this weekend, and will advise all that have ordered them in advance of the totals. If you would like either the standard grill badge or the Life Member grill badge, and haven't added your name to this list, please do so. All badges will be sent to the address of record of your membership, unless you advise me of an alternate address.
Thanks
Paul

Price for a single badge is $50 plus $10 shipping. Add $1.00 hipping for each additional badge purchased. i.e. 2 badges $100, plus $12shipping. Life Member badges only sold to Life Members. Please make check or money order payable to Friends of the Professional Car Society, and send payment to Friends of the Professional Car Society, C/O Paul Steinberg, P.O. Box 73, Southbridge MA 01550. Those wishing to pay by PayPal, please email pcswebmaster@charter.net for payment instructions.

Reminders sent to all that posted in this forum. We are getting low on the regular PCS Grille badges, so if you want one, please don't wait. We also have the Life Member Badges available. Please keep in mind that when you purchase a grille badge, you are also supporting the Professional Car Society.
thanks
Paul

PS..

I forgot to include my address, so here it is..

Paul Steinberg
P.O. Box 73
Southbridge MA 01550-0073

Life Member badges shipped Monday 6/23....

Jeffrey Hookway - 1
Virgil Onnen - 2
Tim Cenowa - 1

Regular Badge

Jamie Stautz - 3

On a couple of badges, I forgot to pack the locking nuts with the badges, so I slit the envelope enough to slip them in loose, and taped the top of the envelope. Please look for the locking nuts inside the envelope, if they are not under the taped badge.

Also...

The regular grille badges are running out, and if you want one, better get it now, before they are all gone..... or become a life member, and then you will be eligible to purchase a life member badge...

Everyone else that has committed to purchasing a badge, please send your money, and let me know that it is on the way...
thanks
Paul

Back