cover it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I needed to move a couple of the cars out side as the house next door wants to trim there trees. now these cars were parked out here in late October. I put them back here to keep the driveway clear and put the drivers inside for the winter. so it's start them up and get them out of the way. it always surprises me how well the cars look when you uncover them. no new sun damage inside or foliage waded in every crack. even though they were deep in cotton wood leaves around them . I have said it before if you have a car your wanting to restore or have restored or just your occasional driver cover the car. that will do more to preserve it then anything else. I ran up to the hospital just after moving the cars so I never covered them back up . this activity is the biggest cause for concern in this country the freeze and thaw cycle. on the out side the build up of heat inside then refreezing over night inside. that drives the water in every crack and seam and expands it. I'll let then dry off before I cover them up today. but the covers will go back on today.

Back