Ohio Chapter Picnic, Drive-In and Stan Hywet meet - PICTURES!

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Thanks to everyone that came to the Ohio Chapter procar picnic/night at the drive-in movies/Stan Hywet car show. Last weekend was very busy with this three-part annual meet, but we had a great time as always. We had local and not so local attendees and a 11 procars over the weekend in attendance. Big thanks goes out to all of our attendees.

Procars at the meet included:
1954 Packard Henney ambulance - Bud Heffley / Bruce Taylor
1959 Superior hearse - The Teagues
1966 M-M combo - Sarah Snook
1967 M-M hearse - Tony Militello
1969 M-M combo - Scott Avnaim
1973 Suburban ambulance - Mark Jordan
1974 M-M combo - Jerry Jacobson
1976 M-M combo - Ron Devies
mid '80s S&S hearse - Johnny Repine
1984 Eureka hearse - Rhiannon Johnson
1984 Superior 3-way - Bill Whetstone

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the picnic, but I did take a couple at the movies and at the Stan Hywet Father's Day car show the next day. Hopefully Jerry or Tony can post some picnic pics.

The Teague's '59 at the drive-in:

Me with Mark's new Suburban:

The show field at Stan Hywet. There's 400+ cars there every year for this prestigious show.

Tony's '67 M-M and my '66 M-M were in the work vehicles class with this awesome '67 International Travelall.

Bud and Bruce's '54 Henney won third place in our category. Way to go!:

Not a procar, but this awesome Lincoln was there:

and someone had this neat vintage boat hooked up to their vintage wagon:

Here are some from the picnic

Before the movie and car show.

Attachments

• CIMG0588.jpg
    CIMG0588.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 398
  • CIMG0594.jpg
    CIMG0594.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 401
  • CIMG0595.jpg
    CIMG0595.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 391
Thanks Sarah and the Ohio Chapter. Looks like you had a ball and nothing it more cute than kid's climbing in and out of a hearse. :thumb:

I forgot one...

I forgot about another fun car that we had in attendance! Also present was a 2011 Shelby Cobra GT500. Our friend who had it for the weekend was only able to come to the drive-in though. Jerry and Ron, by only coming to the picnic you totally missed out!

Thanks Sarah and the Ohio Chapter. Looks like you had a ball and nothing it more cute than kid's climbing in and out of a hearse. :thumb:

You're welcome! We had a great time as always. You'll get to enjoy the drive-in part of the event at the international meet next year. :)

Ambulance Girl?

What are you going to do when that Guardian shows up? You're already married and several of us are too! Better be you that finds it, huh?

I hope Tony brings that '67 M-M limo style to the meet next year. Always liked that car...

Back