Sold

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
The 93 went back in service , the 72 was sold to a PCS member back east.:)
Getting closer to my goal of getting my 67 Dart GTS back.

the two best days of a pro car fanatic when you see it coming to you around the corner and when you see it going away from you back around that same corner.

Daniel, So whats the deal with your Dart? Are you trying to get your old car back or another one like it. I my self hunted for 14 years to get my old Kustom car back that i had in high school and got married in. I found it and bought it back a couple of years ago, the hunt can be crazy good luck!

Daniel, So whats the deal with your Dart? Are you trying to get your old car back or another one like it. I my self hunted for 14 years to get my old Kustom car back that i had in high school and got married in. I found it and bought it back a couple of years ago, the hunt can be crazy good luck!

I had it sold it and now have a chance to get it back. Pretty unique car , the GTS (383 4BBL total production 457 cars) was an option on the 67 GT cars in 68 -69 it was separate line you could get a get a GT or GTS . The 67 GTS,s are a late 67 introduction . This is a original So Ca car with the broadcast sheet and certi card. When I had the car if I had a dollar for every person told me that they where never built this in 67 I would have more then enough to buy the car back. It is also a original red car not a made up resale red car.:17875:

Back in'74 and '75 as a young car salesman, I sold a dark blue '67 2 door to a young girl and her father. She was a year younger than I was, so I asked her for a date. She said yes, but in the end her father told her that I was too old for her.Another time, I sold a red '68 GTS convertible to a guy. So, I have seen a couple of them, but that's it.

They are a cool car! Good luck Dan!

I had the pleasure of meeting Kevin P. at the Micro Meet a couple of weeks ago. He is a true Cadillac guy and I know he was excited about the pending arrival of his '72 Victoria from Dan S.! Having seen the creampuff '72 Victoria that Cary Livingston once had (and a few others) I know that those big Victorias are elegant cars. My downsized '81 came from a f.h. the next town over from where Cary's was in service. The trend around here seems to be that bigger firms tend to have mid level hearses while the smaller firms often have higher end cars like Victorias, Masterpieces, etc. So Kevin, how about some photos of your new car in its new home?:weneedpics_smi:

Kevin , i also talked to you up in flint and congrat's on the 72 s&s victoria a really good match for your 72 cadillac 75 sedan.

Last edited:
Back