PCS Newbie Experience

Brian Martin

PCS Member
I always read how great PCS members are but over the past couple weeks I have really experienced that. First, at a great meet-up with my Mid-Atlantic Chapter and now with a visit to C-W Coach in Cincinnati. I’ve read about how helpful Carl is in various posts - but never would have expected the amazing hospitality when I went to look at a car there. I was so fortunate to spend some time with Carl and Dale, and then Mike. Amazing people with incredible knowledge. I’m so grateful to have gotten to spend time talking to them. I’m looking forward to crossing paths with other members. Just wish I hadn’t waited so long to join PCS!

The PCS has many friendly, helpful members. The fact is, you are just getting warmed up for a great ride. Enjoy!

Brian......

Don't believe everything that you read... As you already know, there is only one old curmudgeon on these forums... All you need to do is to figure out who it is! :D

Now for the "official" welcome message...

If you ever need any help with the website, or how to fix something, don't hesitate to ask. We have a lot of opinionated members, that think that they know everything about everything, but we have weeded them all out and banished them to the dark part of the cemetery, and what we have left is the most knowledgeable group of members that know professional cars that you will find anywhere.

Welcome aboard, and I am looking forward to meeting you in person one of these days.

Paul the old curmudgeon...

Back