Wall Plate for Oxygen..

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I need a single oxygen wall plate like the one pictured below. The one pictured is a double. My 1978 has piped oxygen, however, someone took a trophy from the car prior to it being delivered the the trucking company. It was there when I bought the car, but gone when the car was delivered. thanks

attachment.php

PS... Thanks to Ed for posting this picture on another thread..

lets try this again. I figuring it the Ohio plate your looking for. this are the same as used on the wall in the hospital today. you need a single or double like this one

Attachments

• IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 157
I need the single unit... they took it off the wall of the ambulance, along with every other medical devise. It was stripped to its bare carcas...

I need the single unit... they took it off the wall of the ambulance, along with every other medical devise. It was stripped to its bare carcas...
Paul ,
I will check with a friend of mine ....he is engineer at a local hospital..and if it looks like the picture I may be able to get you one....

No Respect

Paul, that definitely sucks.....No one has any respect anymore for someone else's property as it's passing through their hands from seller to buyer....:soapbox:

Back