68 sayers & scovill cadillac hearse less than 84,000 orignal miles - $20000 (burbank)

Looks like either bed liner, or a real sloppy crinkle finish............. neither of which belong on this coach.

Attachments

• '68.jpg
    '68.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 203
Maybe my eyesight is failing--when I enlarge these (low resolution) photos, it looks like a cobra top.

I would add the photos, but the option to add an attachment here is not available.

The option to add an attachment is here for you and every other registered user. If you need instructions on how to add a picture, then please ask, instead of perpetuating the myth about picture hosting. Picture hosting has been free for all registered forums users for the past 2 years.

Always amazed at the number of photos taken for a hearse for sale, and seller didn't bother to open up drapes for best possible appearance...

You get the material for the top from Mimi corp.stock item for them. It is the original top material for the 30s cars. That bed liner will make a great base to put it back on with. My only question was how bad the tops of the quarters were. Standard place for the S&S to rust due to a water trap in there roof to quarter design. To me from the pictures i see a presentable car, priced right that needs a few thing to bring up to show standards.

I would not consider this coach to be "priced right" at $18,000 when it needs a new vinyl top and a complete re-do of a poor choice in upholstery material when it was last re-worked. The cost of completely re-doing the interior on that coach with correct material would be a chunk of change!

must have missed a few zeros there in that price or I was looking at another one. 18 is out of line for a restored one.

Seller must be partaking in some of that high dollar California weed to expect to sell that car for a ridiculous price, unless the buyer is also smoking the same. Seller must have fallen off the turnip truck and struck his head.

There has been another car for sale out there, that I have been reluctant to criticize, but scratched paint, closed drapes, mismatched tires, and a price that will make you spit Sun Drop all over the screen...

Back