Speaking of cots .....

I've been thinking about it, and I do believe at some point (probably early 70's) Ohio quit certifying cars that even had the hardware to "hang" patients from the ceiling.

I started in 76 and Ohio had already banned the hanging hardware. They were pretty intimidating about it too as I know ambulance operators would have them removed if they bought a car with them in it. I remember one time we got a loaner in with them and I expressed a desire to try out the hanging hardware and my boss threatened that I would be and "ex" employee if that happened. Oh and Mr. Steinberg, I thought my garage was bad, you really need to have a garage sale or something.

................Oh and Mr. Steinberg, I thought my garage was bad, you really need to have a garage sale or something.

That is all Sandy's junk...... my section of the garage is spotlessly clean and void of all "junk", with the exception of a choice tidbits. :myopinion:

I do not allow my wife in my garage, I am thinking of banning my son as well.:893USA-Smilie-thumb

I can't fit any of my things in the garage. That is also why he's not buying
anymore vehicles...because there's no room. More room, clean garage,
more vehicles.

Back