1967 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo Division Window

1967 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo free 68 Eldorado with purchase. Very minimal rust aside from the bottoms of the front fenders. The under-side of the car must have been coated or treated as it is rust free and in very good shape for its age. No issues with the floor or trunk. The outside of the car has some dents and scratches, but is very solid. I believe the top post of the left front door is broken. There is a crack in the pot metal frame, but the door and window works just fine. Even the bumpers and grill are in good shape.
I purchased the car a few years ago non-running. Somebody had replaced the 429 with a 472 engine , HEI ignition and I believe a TH400 trans, but gave up in the middle of it. I've put quite a few miles on it around town and driving it to work and back. It could use some carb work, needs a throttle linkage/cable, and needs exhaust, but seems to run pretty decent. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Cadil...387455?hash=item44573cefbf:g:GgQAAOSwC4Zed68t

I will never understand why anyone would list any Cadillac for sale without putting the wheel covers and skirts on it! I don't care how nice the car is...... every Cadillac looks like a $#!+ box without the wheel covers and skirts! Why take a photo of the wheel covers sitting on the back seat??

I will never understand why anyone would list any Cadillac for sale without putting the wheel covers and skirts on it! I don't care how nice the car is...... every Cadillac looks like a $#!+ box without the wheel covers and skirts! Why take a photo of the wheel covers sitting on the back seat??

I agree, are they lazy, or just plain stupid? He should describe this car as a running car, needing a total restoration, in my opinion.

Just looked at an ad for a 57 Olds Fiesta wagon the 4 door hardtop model. The seller could not even remove the trash on the drivers side seat. Back to the limo think if the jerk put the skirts and wheel disks on, washed it or even forgive the word POLISHED it? Seller sure knew how to price but not how to sell it.

Back