Volunteer Chapter Wigwam Meet

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
Everyone really enjoyed the meet at this location last year and several had mentioned doing it again. So, if you missed it the first time, here's your chance.

The dates are Friday April 26th - Sunday April 28th.

I have 10 Wigwams blocked off in my name. There are 15 Wigwams in the village. 5 with 1 full bed ($55.00 per night), and 5 with 2 full beds ($65.00 per night). Tax not included. The phone number is 270-773-3381. When you call just change your wigwam over to your name and payment information. And please let me know so I can keep track of how many Wigwams have been taken. A 30 day cancellation is required, so the last day to reserve your room is March 26th.

The website for Wigwam Village is www.wigwamvillage.com
The address is:
601 North Dixie Hwy
Cave City KY 42127

We will meet at the Wigwams Friday and leave from there for Snappy's Pizza (where we ate last year) around 7:00. Saturday night we will have a cook out provided by the Volunteer Chapter.

I don't have any activities scheduled yet, and will post later, but wanted to go on and post the dates and hotel (Wigwam) info. Anyone that was there last year, if there is something we did that you'd like to do again, or you saw something else interesting in the area, let me know.

Any questions, please email me at leeannboston@yahoo.com or call 615-969-2880.

Hope to see 'ya there!

My Tee Pee has been reserved!

FYI, for Friday and Saturday nights with tax for a Tee Pee with a full bed is $123.20 total.

Update From LeeAnn: All ten original wigwams that were reserved are now gone. The remaining five have been blocked. Let's get these and have the whole place to ourselves! The remaining five have one bed each with space in floor for blow up mattress if needed. Cut off date is still March 26th. Make sure to mention PCS and LeeAnn to get room out of her name and in yours.

Updated Information

Just a reminder, March 26th, the remaining Wigwams will be released out of my name. It's been almost 2 weeks ago that I checked and there were still 4 remaining. So, as far as I know, we have 11 of the 15 reserved.

Saturday morning we will be having breakfast at The Cream & Sugar Cafe, leaving Wigwam Village around 8:30 am. We had breakfast there last year, it was really good!

Then we will drive 8 miles to Horsecave KY to Kentucky Down Under, where we will be going on a cave tour. This cave is easily accessible (according to the website). You can check Kentucky Down Under and things to do at http://www.kentuckydownunder.com/do.html
If this link doesn't work, use www.kentuckydownunder.com
We will be having lunch there at the Outback Cafe.

After that we will be visiting some of the local flea markets. There is a lot to do in Cave City and we'll just plan the rest of the afternoon around what everyone wants to do.

Saturday early evening, around 6:00, we will be having a cookout at the village, hanging out with the cars and each other...

Reminder!

Just a reminder that the Wigwam meet is this coming weekend!! Hope to see a lot of old friends this weekend! I'll see you all Saturday evening!!!

arriving Friday night

Kevin and I will be there Friday. The time will be determined by what time Kevin gets home from work.
Mike

Rain,rain ,rain!!!

Well the 2013 Wigwam Meet is in the books. Just like last year,rain was on the menu all weekend.. It was great to see everyone at the cookout;I just wish we could lose the rain streak.... Hopefully Jeremy and LeeAnn will post some pics. We'll see everyone at the next meet in Harrodsburg,KY on June 1st!!!!!

A Little Rain Won't Keep Us Down!

Thanks to everyone that made this a great meet. 7 states were represented! Those attending were: Pete Bain, Rick, Trish and Ryan Cox, Larry and Jo Sanders, Stephen Mayfield, Larry Wilson, Nick Bliss, Danny Ryder, Cynthia Hensley, Mike and Kevin Stevens, Dennis Goethe, Tom and Josh Gentry, Jeremy Ledford and myself. And we had 8 pro cars in attendance. I will post some pictures soon. Just wanted to thank everyone that came!

Breakfast

Breakfast Saturday morning at the Cream And Sugar Cafe in Cave City KY. Yeah, yeah, we are known as the eating chapter, but this is all the restaurant pics you're gonna get! :)

Head of table: Larry Wilson, to his right: Jeremy Ledford, Kevin Stevens, Mike Stevens, Larry Sanders, Jo Sanders, Danny Ryder, Cynthia Hensley. To Larry's left, LeeAnn Boston, Nick Bliss, Dennis Goethe, Pete Bain, Ryan Cox, Trish Cox, Rick Cox...

Attachments

• Cream And Sugar Cafe.jpg
    Cream And Sugar Cafe.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 100
The Cars!

I have to put 10 characters here...didn't get a lot of 'people pictures' this time!

Attachments

• Cave City Cars 1.jpg
    Cave City Cars 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Cave City Cars 2.jpg
    Cave City Cars 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Cave City Cars 3.jpg
    Cave City Cars 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Cave City Cars 4.jpg
    Cave City Cars 4.jpg