Happy Anniversary Friends...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
This is a belated anniversary post. With the warm weather and other tasks, I missed our anniversary. It was on March 18, 2009 that these forums were created. Today, we have 2598 registered users on our forums. Every day, we have thousands of visitors from around the world reading our forums. It is the wonderful content that our members post that bring all these visitors. I see the Friends of the Professional Car Society as one giant world wide happy Professional Car family.

Thanks to all for your participation in our forums. You are the people that are the bricks and mortar that hold our forums together. :applause:

Dan Herrick, Robert Shepard, Paul Steinberg, Your Forums Administrators
:dancing::thewave::thewave::dancing:

Thanks to the administrators, Paul, Robert and Dan for their hard work and dedication. This forum is for me and I think many others, a wonderful place to communicate with like-minded people. There are many knowledgable people, who will help solve a problem, share their suggestions and even help you find rare and unique parts and pieces, even professional cars. I enjoy this forum and all of its benefits, especially the friends I have made here. Thank you!

Back