Suburban

now that Ron bought mine they are fall out of the sky. the last one out in calf went for just over 2 this one who knows what his reserve is.

Obviously a really ****ty paint job the last time! Major over-spray in the engine compartment and painted right over emblems.

Has not been used much since first class paint job note orange is still on end of tailpipe. The painter did not waste money on masking tape Thats for sure. Wonder if "City Of Birmingham" was done for movie or if they actually owned it? All that being said if you want one of these looks like the one to buy.

these were such a pain in the neck to tape they never were successful. the trick when I was doing 100 buck paint jobs back in the late 70s was to paint over them and then scrape the paint off with a razer blade. all you could get was of course the tops of the letter but the chrome would shine. one strip of paper along the edge of the fender would have picked up all that mess. at 6 and climbing this is one I'll stay away from.

I just realized that this is a Nebraska rig! Check out all of the Nebraska stickers on the back door glass.

"Has The Gurney", huh? Where? All I see is a stair-chair.

Still, if it runs, you might only need a good paint job to make it good. (Of course, you can't tell how much rust may have been painted over....)

Back