Anyone recall this product?

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
How was this stuff on vinyl tops....... back in the day??

Attachments

• Wax On.jpg
    Wax On.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 271
It was OK but hard to get an even coat. For the past 20 years I have been using KLASSE vinyl protectant once or twice a year and have been very pleased with the results.

Add it to your collection of old bottles... and send the second one to me for my bottle collection.

My memory is that it was good stuff and I bought up a bunch before it went out, a clean up man told me to buy Mop N Glo(think it was in a similar can) and I used it for years until like all good things - it had to go away too...

You're getting rid of stuff........ remember???

I make exceptions for small items.:D I did manage to pawn off the 1969 & 1978 on someone else, and another person took the 1964 & the 2005 Convertible... How is that for getting rid of things???

My memory is that it was good stuff and I bought up a bunch before it went out, a clean up man told me to buy Mop N Glo(think it was in a similar can) and I used it for years until like all good things - it had to go away too...

Had the same smell and consistency if memory is correct. First (and last) car I had with a vinyl top was a 1973 Buick Electra Limited 4dr. Stuff helped the vinyl top survive in south central New Mexico. I got the car in 1983, still had the original top on it when I got rid of it in '86

and to quote a great 1970's Saturday Night Live skit, "It's also a great dessert topping!"...

Back