1941 Cadillac Fleetwood SERIES 75 Derham???

1941 CADILLAC SERIES 75 IMPERIAL LIMO . STYLE 75-7559. 5 PASSENGER WITH DIVISION GLASS. #64 OF 75 BUILT. THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN TEXAS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. FACTORY BLACK WITH ORIGINAL TAN CLOTH. FLATHEAD V-8 THAT RUNS VERY WELL. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. FOG LIGHTS. HEATER. VERY SOLID BODY AND FLOORS. THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVES.IT COULD USE THE CARB REBUILT AND THE HEADLIGHTS DONT WORK..I ALSO HAVE A FEW BETTER PIECES OF CHROME FOR THE SIDE OF THE FENDERS AND A BETTER HOOD ORNAMENT INCLUDED. CONTACT- PETER KRELL 469-569-0827 DALLAS,TX 75074. I SELL WORLDWIDE ps- front seat back cushion is torn in driver area.

Condition: Used Seller Notes: “MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR REAL BUYERS”
Year: 1941 Mileage: 98,000 Exterior Color: Black Make: Cadillac Interior Color: Tan Model: Fleetwood

Number of Cylinders: 8 Trim: SERIES 75 Transmission: Automatic Engine: V-8 Body Type: Limousine Drive Type: RWD Vehicle Title: Clear

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 92
Peter - That was a standard catalogued body offering from Cadillac in 1941. It was a Fleetwood series 75 style 41-7559 - a five-passenger formal sedan of which only 75 were sold and built. They had a suggested retail price of $3920. This particular car was #64 of the 75 examples of this style built. Thanks for posting this one.

OK I never knew GM offered this as a catalog car. I was a regular visitor at Derham when they were still in business and thought this a conversion. With the oval back window sure looks Derham. The newest one I ever had was a 66 RR limo I bought in 1968 wrecked (Campbell Soup Heiress Car) on that one Derham did the formal conversion with oval back window and changed the interior completely from leather to wool broadcloth (leather too cold no heated seats then). I got the whole leather interior as removed in boxes when I picked the car up at Keenan RR in Philadelphia.

Back