Big Big Big Indiana Chapter News......

Lawrence W. W. Wilson

PCS Life Member
The Indiana Chapter held their 'wings and beer' annual business meeting yesterday in Lafayette, IN. [no we did not buy special insurance] After wings and beer at Chumley's we went to a nearby cigar bar and smoked cigars until after 5pm. Oh yeah, I almost forgot..........Brian Vaughan will be the new chapter president and Kevin Scott will be serving as vice-president for the next 2 year term. The new president will appoint his own secretary-treasurer. So look for some new activities next year as we have some new faces with new ideas running the show now!!!

Thanks for the confidence in me to lead and to build on the foundation left by Larry,Tim and Nick. I look forward to the future and hope all will continue to support the chapter with your ideas and participate in our events.

Thanks for the confidence in me to lead and to build on the foundation left by Larry,Tim and Nick. I look forward to the future and hope all will continue to support the chapter with your ideas and participate in our events.

Thanks Paul I am looking forward to serving and getting to know the others better.

Back