Indiana Chapter Events

Lawrence W. W. Wilson

PCS Life Member
Please look in the events section to see what events the Indiana Chapter will be hosting in the last half of 2013. There is life after Milwaukee................

in a holding pattern.......

I cannot leave for Milwaukee on Monday as planned. Madonna's dad is in a coma after a stroke + we have a meeting with her heart surgeon Monday reference her upcoming heart surgery. Her dad's condition + her surgery date will dictate when/if I will be leaving for Milwaukee. I have already advised Ledford/Bliss to go ahead and smoke cigars without me.......

I'm sure everything will turn out for the best - We'll miss ya, but you have to have your priorities in order. All my best to your Family - we'll keep them all in our hearts.

Milwaukee

I cannot leave for Milwaukee on Monday as planned. Madonna's dad is in a coma after a stroke + we have a meeting with her heart surgeon Monday reference her upcoming heart surgery. Her dad's condition + her surgery date will dictate when/if I will be leaving for Milwaukee. I have already advised Ledford/Bliss to go ahead and smoke cigars without me.......

Larry. Hoping The Best and Speedy Recovery for Madonna's Dad. Tell Madonna We are Sure she will have a Speedy Recovery

Russ. Barb and The MotorCity Chapter

Back