94 Federal Cadillac Trim

Erin Phelps

PCS Member
I need to find the right rear door lower rocker panel (Chrome) trim piece for a 1993-1997 Cadillac Coach, coachwork by Federal. I also need the #6 mounting clips. Thanks

Someone else is looking for one for a Krystal. I want a new one for my S&S. CW Coach said this is one of the most commonly needed pieces when I called. Why??? Are people denting them while turning too tight or something?

I need to find the right rear door lower rocker panel (Chrome) trim piece for a 1993-1997 Cadillac Coach, coachwork by Federal. I also need the #6 mounting clips. Thanks

A friend probable has it, give him a call @909-825-2079 ask for Richard . If you get the answering machine leave a message and he will return the call.

I tried Richard, didn't sound like he had any. I appreciated the tip though and he was nice to talk to finally. He is close friends with my friend Chris and I'd heard about him a lot.

I tried Richard, didn't sound like he had any. I appreciated the tip though and he was nice to talk to finally. He is close friends with my friend Chris and I'd heard about him a lot.

I would try him again , he has a lot going on and gets behind sometimes. Chris tells me some guy sold him a crappy 69.;) :D

To give all an update on my search for a right rear rocker panel for my 94 Federal coach. I found a guy with a right side panel for the area behind the rear door $180.00 w/shipping It was too long, but was in good shape. Then I took it to a auto custom/restoration place who trimmed, bent it in the right places and secured it permanently to the door $450.00 Total fix $630.00 and a great deal time in the search. Moral of this story is.............
Close the door gently, these parts are not widely available and are expensive to acquire and install them !

Back