1966 Superior Cadillac combination

1966 Cadillac Hearse - $3500 (Vanderbilt area)
Date: 2011-09-12, 7:16PM CDT
Reply to: sale-ex3ac-2595610331@craigslist.org

1966 Cadillac Hearse - Superior Coach Corp, end-loader
This is a 1966 Cadillac hearse that I have used as a Halloween prop for a number of years. The motor runs, but needs a rebuild. There is some funk in the carburetor and fuel tank, and the vehicle is currently not drivable. I always had hopes of rebuilding and restoring it into sort of a Munster Mobile, but this is just not a realistic proposition for me now. I would like to see someone buy it who will do something really neat with this classic vehicle . Overall, it's in good shape. There's some body rust, but it's built like a tank and would clean up well. Good tires. Big block motor (454 CID?). 78,000 miles. Needs an AC compressor. Has a tray under the hood for a second battery, and dashboard controls for emergency lights and siren(!). (This model was also sold in an ambulance configuration.) Has dual rear jump seats on the passenger side. Perfect for a haunted house or could be fixed up limo-style for haunted tours. The only limit is your imagination. Even has a cool skull hood ornament! I can take more pictures if needed, or contact for an appointment.

3ne3m53p65T65P35S3b9c69bb85dc3d581c12.jpg

Back