FOR SALE, 1971 Superior Cadillac Combination For Whole or Parts

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I've been putting a lot of thought into this, and I've decided its time to let it go. Since I have moved to KY, I have thinned myself down to 4 cars, and I still have 1 at Jeremy's house, and 1 in storage. I just don't have the room I use to have to keep them all, or the money to do what I'd like to do with them. I've come to realize that with 3 out of the 4 cars I have being project cars, something needs to go in order to get something finished.

So about the car, as most of you know i have been working on this car off and on for a while now. With not having enough room or money, and life in general, it hasn't made much progress over the past couple years I have been working on it. The 472 engine runs great, transmission and brakes work great also. The only rust issues with the car, is the drivers side rear lower quarter, and the bottoms of the front fenders. I have not found any rust in the floors, but can't swear that there is not any. If there is any, it is small. While the car doesn't have much rust, years of sitting outside and being neglected, has taken its tole on it.

Now for the bad. All door panels along with drivers side and rear loading door glass, door handles and locks, mirrors, bumpers front fenders grille and headlight buckets have been removed. All interior will need to be redone, but is all there. Body work needs to be finished, and repainted. All the parts for the car are there, its just not in one piece.

There are many good parts, along with some extra parts. Rear jump seats are in great shape, 2 complete front bumpers in great shape, 1 rear bumper in great shape, extra glass, extra trim. perfect windshield and dash pad. This car needs a lot of work, that is why I am offering it for parts. Asking $1,000, or will part out. Serious interests only please. I really hate to let this one go, but I just have to many irons in the fire right now.

Josh

As much as I don't want it to, this car needs to go. Engine runs great, and there are many good parts. Serious interests only, make offer. I will be moving soon, and need to thin out some things.

Josh

Back