just waiting

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
here is a picture of the boys waiting for me to get out of the parts store.

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 317
To heck with the Crown, where did the second dog come from. :confused: I already know where the Crown came from.... and why it is there...

so some time a month ago this dog showed up in the street in front of the house. no collar and he looked in good shape . he stayed around all day standing up on his hind feet looking into every car that passed. so I put him in the yard to keep him from getting run over. we checked every were for about two weeks and no one seamed to be missing a dog. so I call him jack because I don't know jack about him.

got the crown about the same way it's from North Dakota by way of Montana threw Minnesota. one of those to good to pass up deals to rough to keep and something needed to go as others were coming in. so decided to give it a new home . besides whats a few hail dents between friends. I'm a sucker for those stacked lights anyway and it's a combo. surprisingly it's a nice handling car. took vary little to get it running and just needs the fluids changed. been sitting a long time. the tags were 93 on it. the last time it get started was two years ago. that look out for the hearse dent in the one door is the big damage on it beside the hail. and strangle enough I find no rust. don't know if I can work on one that not rusty. did I tell you it has some hail

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 256
So who ever abandoned their dog in Ed's front yard rest assured you picked the right spot,and for the record guys going and sitting in Ed's front yard does not mean you will be adopted,you may however get a coffee.:applause::applause:

We have had numerous cats and dogs make our house their home. We love them all! But, I have not had any stray procars show up, not yet anyway.

I think you got yourself two good finds Ed! Best of luck with both!

and the line is forming I have only had the car 4 days now and got a offer a day for it. plus a request to have it in the up coming home coming parade.

I did not know gold was such a sought after color. i do know were the twin to it is sitting it's a sharp car also.

I've got a decent hood for a '67 out in my shed - if you don't want to pull all those dents - but I'm sure you can find one close for less money than shipping to you.

I can't resist jumping in here, while I love the coach (and this is one of my favorite years for Cadillac and one of the best designs for Superior...my favorite coach builder), your two doggies are so darned cute Ed!!!

Now Ed.....................

Now Ed, you know I am actually good for the money. When the car is done, you just let me know and I will send a truck for it.

so some time a month ago this dog showed up in the street in front of the house. no collar and he looked in good shape . he stayed around all day standing up on his hind feet looking into every car that passed. so I put him in the yard to keep him from getting run over. we checked every were for about two weeks and no one seamed to be missing a dog. so I call him jack because I don't know jack about him.

got the crown about the same way it's from North Dakota by way of Montana threw Minnesota. one of those to good to pass up deals to rough to keep and something needed to go as others were coming in. so decided to give it a new home . besides whats a few hail dents between friends. I'm a sucker for those stacked lights anyway and it's a combo. surprisingly it's a nice handling car. took vary little to get it running and just needs the fluids changed. been sitting a long time. the tags were 93 on it. the last time it get started was two years ago. that look out for the hearse dent in the one door is the big damage on it beside the hail. and strangle enough I find no rust. don't know if I can work on one that not rusty. did I tell you it has some hail

Nice car! That had to be some hail to dent up the sheet metal like that on a vehicle of this vintage. Todays cars are constructed with very thin sheet metal and hail damage is common, when you see that on something like this I am surprised it did take the windshield out.

finding hail in the gm side is not that uncommon, but when the superior body has them in it that was some big hail. the only thing in the glass is a rock chip or two. so the angle had to have been just right to miss it. right now it's have a little fun with the car and get a few sitting issues fixed so we can drive it. still got a 58 to finish and a 53 to do. the car has one repaint. I haven't decided if the original 1/4 top was black wrinkle and it was painted gold or not.

Back