Cadillac Wire Wheel Covers/Hub Caps

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I removed 4 of these 6 15" Cadillac wire wheel covers from a 1990 Superior Cadillac hearse that I owned briefly. Cadillac offered these wire wheel covers as an option from the early '80s through at least 1992. All 6 are in very good condition and all 6 come with their original lock mount(see photo). I will sell in quantities of 2, 4, or all 6. $25 each plus actual shipping cost, if not picked up in person. The last photo is a pic of the '90 Superior hearse that I took 4 of them off of. I also have them listed on Facebook Marketplace.

Attachments

• Cad Wires.jpg
    Cad Wires.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Crown 2.jpg
    Crown 2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 260
I removed 4 of these 6 15" Cadillac wire wheel covers from a 1990 Superior Cadillac hearse that I owned briefly. Cadillac offered these wire wheel covers as an option from the early '80s through at least 1992. All 6 are in very good condition and all 6 come with their original lock mount(see photo). I will sell in quantities of 2, 4, or all 6. $25 each plus actual shipping cost, if not picked up in person. The last photo is a pic of the '90 Superior hearse that I took 4 of them off of. I also have them listed on Facebook Marketplace.

That is a sharp looking Superior! Those hub caps look nice, too, I sure wish I needed a set of them right now.

Back