Dates set

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
We meet with the host hotel today and the best date we can get is the last full week in jun. The good news is that at that time we can get rooms for 5 bucks a night cheaper.
So the official dates set for the 2019 meet will be monday 6/24- friday 6/28 with room rates guaranteed from Saturday the 22 to sunday 6/30. just For those that might want to come early and stay late. Rates are based on 1-4 people a room at 139+9%. Or just under 150 a night. Reservations will be threw the front desk at 605-343-8550 mention the 2019 professional car society meet for the rate. All functions will start at the host hotell. We are planing with destination rapid city and main street square for the show and shine to be down town during the evening on thursday. Schedule will be firmed up and available at next months meet in Detroit. We have contracted with stage coach west to do our badlands, minute man park tour Tuesday and the mammoth site ,Crazy Horse, Rushmore tour on wensday. Still looking for a sponsor for the Dead Wood run friday but we will get that nailed down. You can start at anytime making reservations ,the cancel up to 24 hr. before the event with no penalty is still in effect.

that dinosaur you see on top of the hill. he is big. WPA project in the 20s but there is company up there also. these guys have been climbed on by every kid that comes to the Hills for years. the park is open to the public early morning to early evening year round. then we did go down to the Story book island to look inside the fence been some changes there since i lat visited in 02

Attachments

• IMG_7827.jpg
    IMG_7827.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_7829.jpg
    IMG_7829.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_7830.jpg
    IMG_7830.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_7832.jpg
    IMG_7832.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_7834.jpg
    IMG_7834.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 427
I'm going to have to start staying at more Best Westerns between now and then so I can rack up more free nights! Looking forward to it Ed!!

we'll take you up on the offer of help . need to shag a few cars to R:thumbsup:apid which one do you want for the meet?

we'll take you up on the offer of help . need to shag a few cars to R:thumbsup:apid which one do you want for the meet?

Well, I'll be driving something up for the meet. We'll need the cars. Hopefully, it will be my '75 S&S Victoria 3-way. It won't be painted yet, but it'll be presentable. If I can get someone to tag along, we may have one driver for you!

bump this one up not to early to put in your reservations and join those that all ready have. remember you can cancel up to 24 hr" the day before the event starts" will no penalty. so if your thinking of going get it in soon as other summer sporting events will be taking place and need room also basic registration will be right at 50 bucks each 75 per couple and kids under 10 free. this will cover one's grab bag, meet T and the Monday get together lunch. if you require a odd size t shirt bog or small let me know and I will be sure to have your size made up. be getting with the printer for them soon to get art work done and the final design ready to print. it will be different then the pre meet shirt

Back