housing shortage

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
no I know in the more densely populated spots in the country there is shortage of affordably housing but the mice in Ohio must have it tough. i looked the radiator off the 64 over and decided those green spots in the center of the core meant need a new one. never took the cap off. but we were using it to confirm placement of things so as long as it was inside decided to strip it. took the cap off and found this. not that's desperate of a place to live

Attachments

• IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 183
Yep. When I got my Lifeliner from Ohio, I swear every mouse in Ohio was living in it.

That is why those cars were cheap (inexpensive when you are a professional).....:D

I made sure to send a family of CT mice to Texas when I sold the Pinner. I told the mice that Texas was warm year round. :D

I picked up a '60 Chrysler New Yorker wagon, years ago, from a farm in central Nebraska. I remember looking in the side mirrors, for the first 6-8 miles, and seeing mice jumping from my trailer as I drove down the gravel road toward the highway. I believe that they had all bailed out before I got home!

In my wild youth i was doing demo dirby with JCs i got a 60 olds 88 that needed a nose job to run in one. Prepare it and went in the first heat. Every time i backed into some one the mice would roll out of the headliner then dance around the back window shelf before running back up. I got to watching them instead of what we needed an lost the first heat.

Back