'68 Cadillac limo master cylinder

I am wanting to replace the master cylinder on my limo. I was going to have the one that is on the car at the present rebuilt, but, it is not the correct style master cylinder--if I am going to have one rebuilt, I would like to have the correct one to rebuild. I have tried in vain to find a new/rebuilt one available anywhere. The CC cars and limos use a different master than the normal cars. If anyone has access to one that is correct, even if it needs rebuilt, please let me know.

The main VISUAL difference is the brake lines exit out of the PASSENGER side of the master cylinder, not the driver's side like the "regular" Cadillac cars. I am sure there is an internal difference as well, such as bore, etc., but I have no idea what those differences are. If you have one for sale, please let me know! Thanks.

It seems to be a bit larger overall....like I said, I am not sure if the one on my car at present is the "correct" one, or if someone put on the best replacement they could find at the time. I DO know this one came off of a '68 limo, the yard sent me photos of the car they were taking it from, and the before and after pics so I would be sure I got what I asked for.

Back