good day in the yard

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
is there ever a bad one. this yard in Rapid City is about the only one that still has all the caddys and he doesn't have any intention of crushing them. so what has this to do with the 2019 meet. will its about a half mile for the meet hotel in fact their are at least 5 years on this stretch of new road. they are going to have the road opened up again after a yer of construction. you can bet these guys are felling the pinch. here is a couple I took out looking for stuff this afternoon.

it was a great day in the big city I got my Physicist to reset my meds, my hair cut, checked out a 94 Sedan Deville with 80,000 on it, spent a hour in the yard and discovered that if you leave the sun roof poped up and the windows half way down for the dogs they and the inside of the car get wet in a frog strangling thunderstorm while you shopping at wally world. the down side was the man still has not started on the seat for the 67. it fact he did not tell me what year they would have it done by the end of April in. but I may be getting disappointed. the good news is my shop that did the work here in town has reopened in Rapid.

Attachments

• IMG_3818.jpg
    IMG_3818.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_3819.jpg
    IMG_3819.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3820.jpg
    IMG_3820.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3821.jpg
    IMG_3821.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 224
Dan will sell anything for a price. We stumpled on a grill. front and rear bumper for the 59 caddy he was telling me that the rear gas flapper off that bumper goes for 600 bucks. The one gray primered hardtop has a 390 with the two fours on it.. there isn't a car I have done that doesn't have parts from here on it.

But right now after a year of the access road torn up and his drop in trading falling off he is keeping afloat with this kind of stuff.wich gives him to much time to look up what they bring on the coast.

Back