1970 Superior Flower Car

Dan Brintlinger

PCS Member
Some may know, but most may not know, that my flower car is for sale....... 1970 Superior Coupe DeFleur, white exterior, gray/black interior, 46500 miles, re=done in 2007=2008, just driven to Louisville, KY, and back with no problems. An exceptional example at $ 27 K. Photos on request. :thumbsup:

Dan, I don't know how I missed the first post. I am interested but am limited on computer skills. Please call me at 254-721-6371. If I can't answer, please leave a voice mail and I will return tour call. Thanks, Philip.

Dan, I do not know how to open PM and the IT manager at home is not available. I will try to work on this tomorrow. Thanks, Philip

thanks to all your interest

thanks for all your interest..............the flower car is on its way to its new WARMER home in Texas, thanks to Philip Scanio! I'm sure it will be in excellent hands in Temple, Texas!:)

the two best days in a pro car owners life when it arrives and when it goes away. I had the pleaser in pining the glass in that one. the drivers side regular had quit on it one meet. darn the luck I never got drive it. it is a nice car

It's here!!!! The transport driver stopped at Walmart last night and said he thought he would never get away from the admirers. He told me that a man made him promise to stay until he could go home and get his kids. Tomorrow morning she will have a "day of beauty" before a photo shoot. Chuck, I think our manager can figure out how to post the photos. I will have him take a photo of the 1979. Since I am new to the group, you all probably know that Dan is a fine gentleman. Thanks Dan for helping me have the first Coupe de Fleur in Bell County.

Congrats Philip !

Dan is a fantastic man !

To post a photo on this site, you will have to post it somewhere else first (eg. dropshots) and then post the link to it here.

Enjoy your new ride,
Darren

Thanks Daren. I hope they can figure this out. If not, everybody list their P. O. Boxes. " FOX PHOTO LOOK FOR THE FOX". I"ll get the Brownie out. Poloroid stopped making 107 film. I used to be on the cutting edge. Has anybody heard about the new CB radio called a cellular telephone?

Sorry, no photos yet. I can't believe the attention the car is getting. People stop to take photos everywhere. We took her to the Ford Lincoln Dealer to pickup the new Transit van that was ordered in August and it was the star of the lot. I ordered signs today and her debut will be at Whataburger tomorrow morning, weather permitting. Thanks Dan, it would not have been possible without you.

will here is one from the pass and review at the fling meet

Attachments

• IMG_0706 1970 superior.jpg
    IMG_0706 1970 superior.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 386
Thanks for posting, Ed. I will work on becoming a site supporter next week with someone who has a paypal account. Only a few at Whataburger this morning but lots of photos from people passing. One man was taking photos with his phone while driving on my way there. Our retired manager stopped by the funeral home after the meet and was really impressed. This has got to be better than all of the calendars we mail out every year! Thanks again Dan, it would not have been possible without you. Thanks to all of you PCS members for taking me under your wing.

Back