A good day to .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Kelley

PCS Member / Funeral Director
Beautiful day today so I pulled the old Medicruiser out and did an equipment check...folding chairs, Check....cooler, check, portable FM radio, check, sunglasses, check, cowboy hat, check...........yep, already for the first car show May 7th.................Oh, by the way, all the medical equipment was there too.........................

75 Coming Home to Roost Tomorrow

Tomorrow at noon I will be stocking the 75 54" as well. I am excited!:D

We took the '67 M-M Classic 48 to the first cruise night of the year at the Whiskey Cafe tonight. Lots of cars, lots of people, lots of nice conversations and of course oldies music. I am glad Winter is officially gone.

We took the '67 M-M Classic 48 to the first cruise night of the year at the Whiskey Café tonight. Lots of cars, lots of people, lots of nice conversations and of course oldies music. I am glad Winter is officially gone.

I don't know about "officially", because I can remember snow more than once falling in the first week of May... Maybe not in NJ, but it did in NH when I lived there... :D

snow when

And I used to gripe about snow in April here in Ohio.
We went to the Volunteer Chapter meet in Nashville, Tn last month. Had a wonderful time. Don't know if it is the southern hospitality or the procar people or both. But we always have a good time on the other side of the river. May 8 and 9 we will be in Owensboro, Ky for another Volunteer meet. I was getting cabin fever waiting on the weather here in Buckeye land. I think with the Flint meet and all in between, there will be many new miles on the 61 by summers end. And that will be GREAT!!! Hope to see you all somewhere down the road.
Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back