'50 Barnette Pontiac hearse $1500/CA

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3679652341.html

1950 Hearse FIRE SALE!! :) - $1500 (Mission Viejo)

mgvpj-3679652341@sale.craigslist.org

Call for details! Must sell now. 949-351-2191. Lost my storage!!

3Ea3G13F35N45Kd5J1d3d556534abbb5a135d.jpg

3E43G83o45Ge5E25Fed3da953fc5b07c610d1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different pics saved in computer already of same coach when it had been for sale at some point in past are marked Barnette. Please correct if not accurate.

Thanks brother,
I see that he took off those aftermarket cadi taillights. Not a bad deal but you better really want it and have some storage.

I spoke to the seller last night. The car does not run. There is some trim that goes with the car, but he does not know if it is complete. The seller is a real nice and very interesting guy to speak with. He would like to see this one saved, but he is being squeezed out of his storage.

Maybe I missed something here. How do we know that this is a Barnette? It never stated that in the ad. I have a factory photo of a National-Pontiac of this vintage with those aftermarket Caddy taillamp assemblies attached - by the factory! I believe that these Cadillac-wannabe aftermarket affectations were somewhat popular in the early Fifties. With all of these sedan delivery conversions looking much the same, how do we know for sure that it's a Barnette? Just asking.

you don't. till you get it home and get it apart. it's as simple as that. from the pictures and the out side appearance one would assume it to be and the fact that most of them built were combos tends to that guess with the limousine style glass. it's not a national they had square tops on there doors thats all I can say. here is a picture of a 51 national all my 50 pictures are Chevy's. as for the taillights remember the 50 only had the one small light on the left. adding taillights were a standard thing in 50. but this one from the rear shots looks like it was done twice. according to the holes in back.

Attachments

• 1951 national 5 door ambulance.jpg
    1951 national 5 door ambulance.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 149
Back