Ful-Vue Bulb

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I was asked the part number for the Ful-Vue bulb number today. It is Grimes part number A7079B-12. 14 volt / 40 watt. They are available from many suppliers, and the price is generally in the $15 range. I have seen them for a lot more money, but if you need one, shop around till you find an honest seller that isn't out to scalp you.A7079B12-rotating-beacon-lamp.jpgful vue bulb1.jpgful vue bulb2.jpg

Last edited:
Grimes light bulbs

7:45pm Sept 4 I just typed in Grimes light bulbs on ebay. There are 5 listings for Grimes light bulbs running now.
Mike

"I have seen them for a lot more money" ... Paul, can you believe that I bought a pair of Full-vu for their spare bulbs... before your post?!? ! thanks anyway hahahah

7:45pm Sept 4 I just typed in Grimes light bulbs on ebay. There are 5 listings for Grimes light bulbs running now.
Mike

There are lots of Grimes light bulbs on eBay, however, there is only one that is correct for the Miller Meteor Ful-Vue light fixture. If you check the listings, you will find that many of them are 28 volt bulbs, not the 14 volt that our light fixtures use. Below is an example of a bulb that is similar in looks, and is also a 13 volt bulb, but doesn't have the correct silvering to project the light like the correct bulb.grimes1.jpg

Last edited:
Back