1962 Eureka Landau Original Car W 39K Miles! $25K

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I am listing this hearse for a friend, it is not mine.

This is an original paint, all black landau hearse with 39,000 original miles. It runs and drives very well and has had regular maintenance snd occasional funeral service use. Mostly, this hearse has lived in a garage with several other collector cars. The owner is former PCS member Tom Gambardella, who is now 90 years old and no longer driving. His son Anthony has asked me to find a good home for this beautiful car.

I can forward a few pictures via email, but I will attempt to go and photograph this car over the next couple of weeks.

This car has no AC. There are chips in the paint and he tells me that there are two small rust spots. However, the hearse is shiny, straight and clean as a whistle.

Call Anthony Gambardella at 914-844-5596. Hearse is located in Yonkers, NY.

Beautiful coach, but I do have to say.............. that is the plainest interior that I have ever seen in a straight Eureka hearse!

The funeral home owner that ordered it must have been a former Packard owner!

Just For Clarification

I have not looked at this car in person and I may not be able to get up there for a week, or so. When I do, I will try to describe the car as accurately as I know how.
The video was taken by Anthony Gambardella, which I think should be accurate.

...When I do, I will try to describe the car as accurately as I know how...

Would you be willing to take some close ups of the rear door's roller shade, plus the pattern in the rubber mat up front? Both components are missing from my Eureka and this would be very helpful.

Back